NNAMDI KANU RIGHTLY REPLIES EDWIN CLARK FOR CALLING FOR HIS ARREST

“I don’t play the politics of Militancy, I don’t. I also don’t play the politics of Amnesty payment, it’s of no use. I don’t play the politics of settlement; I play the politics of Freedom.

Edwin Clerk never asked me why I am stopping Anambra state election because if he had asked me why, I would tell him that as old as he is, I want to set him free.

The reason why the so-called Elders and the Igwes want the scheduled Anambra election to hold, is because of the oil allocation, and because of the monthly payment. They don’t care about the masses and their suffering,because if they do, they will go to Osibanjo to negotiate the date for referendum instead of election.

Edwin Clerk is fighting for resource control of 13%, may be moved to 15%, Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for resource control of Ijaw people (Biafrans) so that they can control their resources 100% through our freedom”

…..Nnamdi Kanu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[INSECURITY]: SOUTHERN GOVERNORS URGE BUHARI TO ADDRESS THE NATION, DEMAND FOR STATE POLICE… To Convene National Dialogue, Make Apapa Gridlock Top Priority

Fayemi, Oni’s group elect new officers in Ekiti

Nigeria picks Akwa Ibom, Kogi as sites for nuclear power plants